// Quetta - The Silicon Valley //
Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Diamond Installer Quetta
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:40 am by ahadyousaf

» Vectors - Black Stylish Web Elements
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 3:23 am by yvanntar

» Woozworld VIP Hack Ver.3.1.1 B Download.rar
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 12:05 am by yvanntar

» Acpi_sny5001_windows_7_driver
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:55 am by yvanntar

» QUETTA INSTALLER 2ND EDITION
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 12:14 pm by Muhammadasad100

» Universal solution to register all versions of IDM
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:22 am by saddam khan

» Platinum Universal Ghost XP Quetta - Beta 1 Released
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:47 pm by Sultani24

» Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 11:41 am by Jhanzeb Khan

» [MOVIE] Prophet Yousuf (A.S) - Episode 01 to 45 - Urdu
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:54 am by Black_Zero

Top posters
Black_Zero (593)
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_vote_lcapquestion about yahoo mesenger on win 7 111question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jhanzeb Khan (318)
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_vote_lcapquestion about yahoo mesenger on win 7 111question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 I_vote_rcap 
Wasim Baloch (162)
Black Hawk (75)
Access Denied (51)
Striker (48)
Fareed Shah (28)
Junaid123 (7)
Error Minded (4)
Imran Ali 123 (3)

Flag Counter
question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 Pageviews=1

question about yahoo mesenger on win 7

Go down

question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 Empty question about yahoo mesenger on win 7

brother aik problem aa raha hay kay koi bi yahoo messenger win 7 ya vista pay use kary to ju instant message ap send kar rahy hotay ho us ke sending nazar nahi ati aur na he receiver ku ap ka instant message nazar ata hay . what's the problem?
Jhanzeb Khan
Jhanzeb Khan

http://myquetta.tk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

question about yahoo mesenger on win 7 :: Comments

Black_Zero

Post 9th January 2011, 3:23 am by Black_Zero

xp aur linux k ilawa main ne abhi tak kisi aur OS pe yahoo use nahi kiya hai, is liye filhaal kuch nahi keh sakta, lekin koshish karoon ga k jald hi aap k problem ka solution talash karoon

Back to top Go down

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 9th January 2011, 11:46 am by Jhanzeb Khan

ok try karna yaaaaaaaaar. ya ajj kul kuch zida hi busy ho gai ho. ya shadi to hum nay b ki hui hay Mr.

Back to top Go down

Striker

Post 3rd February 2011, 6:34 pm by Striker

If you are using Windows Vista or 7 . You just need to provide following command in RUN
or Command Prompt:
regsvr32 vbscript.dll

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down