// Quetta - The Silicon Valley //
Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Diamond Installer Quetta
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:40 am by ahadyousaf

» Vectors - Black Stylish Web Elements
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 3:23 am by yvanntar

» Woozworld VIP Hack Ver.3.1.1 B Download.rar
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 12:05 am by yvanntar

» Acpi_sny5001_windows_7_driver
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:55 am by yvanntar

» QUETTA INSTALLER 2ND EDITION
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 12:14 pm by Muhammadasad100

» Universal solution to register all versions of IDM
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:22 am by saddam khan

» Platinum Universal Ghost XP Quetta - Beta 1 Released
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:47 pm by Sultani24

» Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 11:41 am by Jhanzeb Khan

» [MOVIE] Prophet Yousuf (A.S) - Episode 01 to 45 - Urdu
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:54 am by Black_Zero

Top posters
Black_Zero (593)
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_vote_lcapWorld's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 111World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_vote_rcap 
Jhanzeb Khan (318)
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_vote_lcapWorld's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 111World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an I_vote_rcap 
Wasim Baloch (162)
Black Hawk (75)
Access Denied (51)
Striker (48)
Fareed Shah (28)
Junaid123 (7)
Error Minded (4)
Imran Ali 123 (3)

Flag Counter
World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an Pageviews=1

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an

Go down

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an Empty World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an

The smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made ... measuring 2.4cm x 1.9cm, inherited by Abed Rabbo from his great grandmother, dates back to the Ottoman era and contains 604 pages decorated with gold ink.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 2n1gk08

Lebanese Muslim Hassan Abed Rabbo inspects with a magnifying glass what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made at his house in Beirut.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 1h5oxd

Abed Rabbo inspects with a magnifying glass what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an Even Made.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 2cpxg5z

Rabbo holds what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made at his house in Beirut.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 6eonk1

A picture taken in Beirut at the house of Lebanese Muslim Hassan Abed Rabbo shows what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made sitting on top of another copy of the Holy Qur'an at his house.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 2hp40b8

A picture of the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made placed on top of another copy of the Holy Qur'an.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 33w37ea

The smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made the residence of Abed Rabbo.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 347bqbr

Abed Rabbo measures what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made at his house in Beirut.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an Oard6s

Rabbo holds what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an 2qvtnqp

Hassan Abed Rabbo with the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an

Hassan Abed Rabbo inspects with a magnifying glass what he says is the smallest handwritten complete version of the Holy Qur'an ever made at his house in Beirut.

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an Qxuft1
Black_Zero
Black_Zero
Super Admin
Super Admin

https://myquetta.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

World's Smallest Handwritten Holy Qur'an :: Comments

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 9th September 2010, 8:30 pm by Jhanzeb Khan

Masha Allha... and good come back Super Administrator

Back to top Go down

Black_Zero

Post 11th September 2010, 3:41 am by Black_Zero

thanx a lot dear bro

Back to top Go down

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 11th September 2010, 4:44 pm by Jhanzeb Khan

u r always welcome brother.

Back to top Go down

Post 22nd July 2011, 2:12 pm by Imran Ali 123

Jazak'ALLAH you share very informative info with us. thanks for this post ..

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down