// Quetta - The Silicon Valley //
Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Diamond Installer Quetta
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:40 am by ahadyousaf

» Vectors - Black Stylish Web Elements
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 3:23 am by yvanntar

» Woozworld VIP Hack Ver.3.1.1 B Download.rar
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 12:05 am by yvanntar

» Acpi_sny5001_windows_7_driver
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:55 am by yvanntar

» QUETTA INSTALLER 2ND EDITION
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 12:14 pm by Muhammadasad100

» Universal solution to register all versions of IDM
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:22 am by saddam khan

» Platinum Universal Ghost XP Quetta - Beta 1 Released
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:47 pm by Sultani24

» Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 11:41 am by Jhanzeb Khan

» [MOVIE] Prophet Yousuf (A.S) - Episode 01 to 45 - Urdu
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:54 am by Black_Zero

Top posters
Black_Zero (593)
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_vote_lcapNufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional 111Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_vote_rcap 
Jhanzeb Khan (318)
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_vote_lcapNufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional 111Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional I_vote_rcap 
Wasim Baloch (162)
Black Hawk (75)
Access Denied (51)
Striker (48)
Fareed Shah (28)
Junaid123 (7)
Error Minded (4)
Imran Ali 123 (3)

Flag Counter
Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional Pageviews=1

Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional

Go down

Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional Empty Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional

Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional Natureillusionstudio291

Nufsoft Nature Illusion Studio Professional Edition v3.41.3.86 | 14 MB

Transform
your vacation pictures into living nature sceneries with Nature
Illusion Studio. Nature Illusion Studio allows you to apply various
effects such as water, weather, or sound effects on any image to
emulate various natural phenomena. With the combination of both visual
and sound effects, you can produce very realistic animated nature
scenes such as waterfalls, lakes, or seas. Finally you can save your
creation as screensavers, executables, animated GIF's, or AVI's and
share it to your friends

Realistic natural effects

All
visual effects have been recreated with accurate physics, so ripples on
the water or subtle movements of the air look and behave just like they
might in the physical life.

Share to others

The best
thing is that you can share your excitement with others. You can create
a screensaver and present it as a gift to your beloved or friend,
publish it on your website and let your guests or customers download it
for free.

Superb result

The end result is a superbly
lifelike and atmospheric presentation that can be saved as a
screensaver, a standalone executable, an AVI or animated GIF file and
distributed to other people, who can admire your creation.

Features
# Apply up to 6 water effects to a single image.
# Add Animated Objects to image. Supports animated GIF. ** NEW **
# Add weather effects snow and rain.
# Add sound effects such as birds, cricket, water sounds up to 8 channels.
# A library of water presets for various effects, including Waterfall, Lake, River, Fire, Fog, etc.
# Auto View mode provides you with instant feedback on your changes in real time.
# Save your creation as a screensaver, executable file, GIF or AVI file.
# Created nature scenes can be used in Water Illusion Screensaver, or Ace Pro Screensaver Creator

Download Hotfile
http://hotfile.com/dl/48224905/d37c325/i-Fresh_Nature.Illusion.Studio.v3.41.3.86.rar.html

Download Uploading
http://uploading.com/files/2de89c3d/i-Fresh_Nature.Illusion.Studio.v3.41.3.86.rar/
Wasim Baloch
Wasim Baloch
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit