// Quetta - The Silicon Valley //
Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Diamond Installer Quetta
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:40 am by ahadyousaf

» Vectors - Black Stylish Web Elements
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 3:23 am by yvanntar

» Woozworld VIP Hack Ver.3.1.1 B Download.rar
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 12:05 am by yvanntar

» Acpi_sny5001_windows_7_driver
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:55 am by yvanntar

» QUETTA INSTALLER 2ND EDITION
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 12:14 pm by Muhammadasad100

» Universal solution to register all versions of IDM
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:22 am by saddam khan

» Platinum Universal Ghost XP Quetta - Beta 1 Released
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:47 pm by Sultani24

» Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 11:41 am by Jhanzeb Khan

» [MOVIE] Prophet Yousuf (A.S) - Episode 01 to 45 - Urdu
question about untrusted conection I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:54 am by Black_Zero

Top posters
Black_Zero (593)
question about untrusted conection I_vote_lcapquestion about untrusted conection 111question about untrusted conection I_vote_rcap 
Jhanzeb Khan (318)
question about untrusted conection I_vote_lcapquestion about untrusted conection 111question about untrusted conection I_vote_rcap 
Wasim Baloch (162)
Black Hawk (75)
Access Denied (51)
Striker (48)
Fareed Shah (28)
Junaid123 (7)
Error Minded (4)
Imran Ali 123 (3)

Flag Counter
question about untrusted conection Pageviews=1

question about untrusted conection

Go down

question about untrusted conection Empty question about untrusted conection

AOA,
on some site when i visit it did not open in both firefox and internet expl. and give me message that ur connection is not trusted for that. what's the reason. plz explain. some of my friend easily open that pages as well.
also tell me comdo firewal is good for antihacking .
Jhanzeb Khan
Jhanzeb Khan

http://myquetta.tk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

question about untrusted conection :: Comments

Black_Zero

Post 18th October 2010, 11:53 pm by Black_Zero

wa alaikum assalam

plz provide me that links so i can understand and try to find a solution.

i have never used any additional firewall, so no comments

Back to top Go down

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 19th October 2010, 11:17 pm by Jhanzeb Khan

presentaly i m using comodo firewall but still facing the same probl.i am uploading the image of my probl. i oftenly face this problem on site having verisign secured verified certificate. akdtrade.com is one of them.
question about untrusted conection Image_10

Back to top Go down

Black_Zero

Post 25th October 2010, 1:23 am by Black_Zero

the site u mentioned is opening at my end, so still i m unable to find any solutions

Back to top Go down

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 25th October 2010, 9:40 pm by Jhanzeb Khan

koi hacking problem to nahi meary end pay brother as i also reinstall my window from my gohst but problem persist at my end. tel plz

Back to top Go down

Striker

Post 10th January 2011, 3:04 pm by Striker

Make Sure That YOur Date And Time IS Correct, Also Send LInk so i can try to understand problem

Back to top Go down

Jhanzeb Khan

Post 10th January 2011, 6:55 pm by Jhanzeb Khan

brother thx for ur sugestion. warm welcome mr. striker here.

Back to top Go down

Striker

Post 10th January 2011, 8:34 pm by Striker

Thanx Jhanzab Bro

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down