// Quetta - The Silicon Valley //
Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions.

You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Don't be a Stranger here and help make the place a forum for all to enjoy.

Quetta - The Silicon Valley Forum Administration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Diamond Installer Quetta
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:40 am by ahadyousaf

» Vectors - Black Stylish Web Elements
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 3:23 am by yvanntar

» Woozworld VIP Hack Ver.3.1.1 B Download.rar
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 12:05 am by yvanntar

» Acpi_sny5001_windows_7_driver
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:55 am by yvanntar

» QUETTA INSTALLER 2ND EDITION
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 12:14 pm by Muhammadasad100

» Universal solution to register all versions of IDM
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 1:22 am by saddam khan

» Platinum Universal Ghost XP Quetta - Beta 1 Released
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 4:47 pm by Sultani24

» Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 11:41 am by Jhanzeb Khan

» [MOVIE] Prophet Yousuf (A.S) - Episode 01 to 45 - Urdu
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 3:54 am by Black_Zero

Top posters
Black_Zero (593)
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_vote_lcapYahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) 111Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_vote_rcap 
Jhanzeb Khan (318)
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_vote_lcapYahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) 111Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) I_vote_rcap 
Wasim Baloch (162)
Black Hawk (75)
Access Denied (51)
Striker (48)
Fareed Shah (28)
Junaid123 (7)
Error Minded (4)
Imran Ali 123 (3)

Flag Counter
Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) Pageviews=1

Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)

Go down

Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) Empty Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)

Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version) 711245243copycopy

Yahoo Messenger 11 (Silent Installer Version)
16.44 MB

Yahoo! Messenger is a popular advertisement-supported instant messaging client and associated protocol provided by Yahoo!, that allows you to see when friends come online and to send them instant messages. It also can alert you to new e-mail in your Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Personals accounts, or when you have upcoming events recorded in your Yahoo Calendar. Yahoo Messenger offers firewall support, a standby mode that minimizes the program until an Internet connection is made, the ability to save and print your conversations, and a tabbed interface that provides quick access to your favorite stocks, news, and sports scores. Yahoo! Messenger is provided free of charge and can be downloaded and used with a generic "Yahoo! ID" which also allows access to other Yahoo! services, such as Yahoo! Mail, where users can be automatically notified when they receive new email. Yahoo! also offers PC-PC, PC-Phone and Phone-to-PC service, file transfers, webcam hosting, text messaging service, and chat rooms in various categories

MediaFire

Yahoo Messenger 11

Black_Zero
Black_Zero
Super Admin
Super Admin

https://myquetta.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit